Salesforce’s native reporting allows you to gather useful insights about Campaigns. The steps outlined in this guide will enable you to create reports that allow you to quickly and easily determine how many Recommendations are being transitioned and by which sales representatives.
Create A Report
- Sign in to Salesforce
- Click the Reports Then click New Report.
- Select the Recommendations object associated with Lattice Buyer Insights. Then click Continue.
- Add Display Name and Owner: Full Name to the Group Row
Note: If you would like to view status by Campaign, add only Display Name to the row grouping area and remove Owner: Full Name from the report. If you would like to view status by owner, add only Owner: Full Name to the row grouping area and remove Display Name from the report.
- Add Last Modified Date and Status to the Group Columns
- Remove the Recommendation Number column from the
- Click the Filters Then click Show Me and use the dropdown to select which Recommendations you would like to show in your report. Click Apply.
8. Use the Created Date options to select a date range.Then click Apply.
- Click the Last Modified Date dropdown, hover over Group Date By and select how you would like to group dates.
- Toggle Detail Rows
- Click Run.
- To edit the report, click Edit.When you are ready to save the report, click Save.
- Enter a Report Name, select the Folder and click Save.