Salesforce’s native reporting allows you to gather useful insights about Lattice Campaigns. The steps outlined in this guide will enable you to create reports that allow you to quickly and easily determine how many Recommendations are being transitioned and by which sales reps.
Please note that this guide provides instructions for creating reports in the Salesforce Classic interface, but all steps can be completed in the Lightning Experience interface as well.
Create a Report
- Sign in to Salesforce.
- Click the Reports tab. Then click New Report.
- Select the Recommendations object associated with Lattice Buyer Insights. Then click Create.
- Add the following fields to the report:
- Display Name
- Last Modified Date
- Owner: Full Name
- Remove the Recommendation Number field from the report.
- Click the Show dropdown and select which Lattice Recommendations you would like to show in your report.
- Use the Date Field options to select a date range.
- Click the Tabular Format dropdown and select Matrix.
- Drag the Last Modified Date and Status fields to the column grouping area.
- Click the Last Modified Date dropdown, hover over Group Dates By and select how you would like to group dates.
- Drag the Display Name and Owner: Full Name fields to the row grouping area.
- Note: If you would like to view status by Campaign, drag only the Display Name field to the row grouping area and remove the Owner: Full Name field from the report. If you would like to view status by owner, drag only the Owner: Full Name field to the row grouping area and remove the Display Name field from the report.
- Click the Show dropdown on the report pane. Then click Details to uncheck.
- Click Run Report.
- To edit the report, click Customize. When you are ready to save the report, click Save As.
- Enter a Report Name, select the Report Folder and click Save.