Sometimes it is helpful to to upload a list of D&B Lattice to enrich it with scores. In D&B Lattice, this can be done by loading your list to a Segment with a model, then exporting it after scoring.
Step by Step
1. Import your Account list using the Account Import UI.
Your list should look like this when you import it:
- By creating a special attribute for your list membership, you will be able to easily find these Accounts again when you query your Lattice database.
- If your list Accounts already exist in your database, matching fields (Company name and location info) do not have to be reloaded.
2. Now you can pull back scores from these Accounts by querying for you list in Query Builder, then clicking Export.
- If you uploaded new Accounts into your database with this list, your scores will become available when the next Process and Analyze job runs.
- Keep in mind that your Accounts must be (logical) members of your model segments to get scores, and they will be scored by all models that they belong to ( could be none or several, depending on your data).
- When you export your list back out, all scores that are available at the time of export will be added.