The CDP supports Identity Provider (IDP) initiated Single Sign-on (SSO), through SAML V2.0 data standard as a user authentication mechanism. SAML enables users to login into the CDP, while reusing existing credentials maintained in their current Identity provider. The following things need to be kept in mind with SSO support
1. Each tenant will be a separate application on the SSO platform
2. Only IDP initiated login is supported today
3. Customers have to allocate the Admin role to at least one of its users for native access
4. SSO is platform agnostic and satisfies the requirements for most of the platforms
5. If the customer has multiple tenants, all the tenants will have to be configured individually on their SSO as native user access will be revoked from the CDP.
6. If SSO is enabled, native login functionality is revoked from all users and SSO is the only way to access the CDP.
Every tenant is provisioned with Single Sign On capability by default. The information can be found under the SSO settings in the drop down at the top right corner.
Configuring Single Sign On
1. Clicking the SSO Settings will take you to the Configuration Page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.