Now you will configure a Lattice Predictive Insights (LPI) tenant in D&B Rev.Up to send scores to Eloqua.
You’ll need the credentials of the Eloqua API user and will require Eloqua Administrator permissions. If your Eloqua administrator will perform these steps for you, just send them a link to Eloqua Settings / API Key page.
API details can be used to access and modify data in your Eloqua instance. Make sure to keep them secure, just like you would with your Eloqua username and password.
Select and open a Lattice Predictive Insights (LPI) tenant in Rev.Up before performing the steps below.
Setup Eloqua Credentials
1. Go to Eloqua Settings in the left navigation pane.
2. On the API Key tab, click Create New.
3. Enter the credentials of the API user created in Step 1 and click Save.
Enable Models for Scoring
1. Go to Eloqua Settings on the left pane, then to the Models tab.
Only models which you have activated can be used for scoring. Models can be activated from the Models section in the left pane.
2. Locate and click on the model you want to use for scoring your Eloqua contacts.
3. On the Select Credential page, choose the API User from the drop-down. Click Save & Continue.
4. Using the dropdowns on the Lattice Import Field Mapping page, select the Eloqua fields in your instance that correspond to the Model Fields that Rev.Up uses for scoring.
5. When the fields have all been mapped, click Save & Continue.
6. On the Lattice Export Field Mapping page, use the dropdowns to select the fields you previously created in Eloqua:
- Last Score Date (timestamp)
7. Click Save & Submit when you’re done.
If you want to use different models for different leads, just repeat this section again for each model you want to use.
1. Select the Enrichment tab from Eloqua Settings.
2. Click on the appropriate Tenant/API User.
3. On the Enrichment Field Mapping page, use the dropdowns to map the enrichment attributes to your Eloqua fields.
4. Click Save.