You’ll need access to the Marketo API details for your instance to perform these steps. Your Marketo administrator can provide these details if you don’t have them, or you can grant your Marketo Administrator access to the Lattice platform to enter the details directly.
Also, ensure that all the fields you have created in Step 1 have successfully synced to Marketo.
API details can be used to access and modify data in your Marketo instance. Make sure to keep them secure, just like you would with your Marketo username and password.
Enter Marketo API Details in Lattice
1. In the Marketo Admin area, click Web Services in the Integration section on the left menu.
2. Copy down the values for the following settings (you will enter them into the Lattice platform in a few steps).
In the SOAP API section:
In the REST API section:
3. Within the Lattice Predictive Insights platform, click on Marketo Settings on the right menu.
4. Click Add New in the Marketo Profiles section.
5. Give your profile a descriptive name. We suggest using “[your company] [type of Marketo instance], e.g., “Acme Marketo Production” or “Acme Marketo Sandbox”. Then copy the SOAP and REST details from Marketo into the corresponding fields.
Leave this window open, and don’t click Create yet - you’ll be entering more details in the next step.
Enter Marketo Custom Service Details in Lattice
1. In the Marketo Admin area, click Launchpoint in the Integration section on the left menu.
2. Locate the custom service you created called “Lattice LPI” and click View Details next to it.
3. Copy down the values for the following settings (you will enter them into the Lattice platform in a few steps):
4. Return to the Lattice Predictive Insights platform and copy the Client Id and Client Secret from your Marketo custom service into the corresponding fields on the Create New MarketoProfile screen.
Click Create when you’re done.
Configure Lattice Field Mapping
1. Within the Lattice Predictive Insights platform, click on Marketo Settings on the right menu.
2. Locate the Marketo connection you created in the previous section, and click Scoring next to it.
3. Locate the Lattice model that you want to use for scoring your Marketo leads, then click Setup next to it.
4. Using the dropdowns, select the Marketo fields in your instance that corresponds to the Match Fields that Lattice uses for scoring.
5. When the fields have all been mapped, click Save & Continue.
6. If you are using Lattice Synchronous Scoring, the rest of your setup will happen Marketo. If you are using Lattice Asynchronous Scoring, you will configure your customer rating and score fields in Lattice next. On the Lattice Export Field Mapping screen, use the dropdowns to select the Lattice scoring field and date stamp field you previously created.
Click Save & Submit when you’re done.
After you submit the field mappings, you’ll see a webhook summary screen. Copy down these details if you plan to configure your webhook immediately, as you’ll use them in the next step.
If you want to use different models for different leads, just repeat this section again for each model you want to use.