Before creating a campaign, please make sure to:
- Define the target audience by creating a segment.
- Score the audience segment using the right model. You can do that by checking if the attribute that as the same name as the model is displayed in "Lattice Ratings" card on the "My Data" page and it has A/B/C/D ratings. If not, confirm "Process & Analyze" jobs have completed after the model was activated and the scores have been published.
- For more information on scoring an audience segment using a model, check out the Building Models module.
- Register activation platforms with the Lattice platform.
Creating a Campaign
To create a campaign, go to the "Campaign Playbook" page by clicking on the "Campaign" icon in the left panel. Then, click on the "+" or "Create" button as shown below. The campaign creation wizard will launch and walk you through a step-by-step process for creating a campaign.
Step #1: Select the Audience (Segment)
The first step is to select the target audience. This screen shows all the available audience segments in your Atlas tenant. Select the segment you wish to use for the campaign.
Step #2: Select the Predictive Model (Optional)
A segment can be scored using a predictive AI model. In this step, you get to select the model whose ratings you would like to use in the campaign. It is possible that there are models that are not scoring the segment you selected. You will see two columns:
- Unscored Accounts by Model - This represents the number of accounts in the segment selected in Step #1 that are not scored by the model.
- Scored Accounts by Model - This represents the number of accounts in the segment selected in Step #1 that are scored by the model.
Note: If you don't want to activate a segment and not use a predictive model, you can skip this step
Step #3: Input Name of Campaign
This step allows you to input a name and description for your campaign. You can also use the Choose Type dropdown to select what type of campaign you are launching, such as List or Cross-Sell.