The Lattice Platform has a functionality to let you import your object data. The object can be a Accounts, Contacts or Products. The functionality helps you configure different import templates from different data sources within your organization.
The data from different objects are merged together with the help of custom key fields (IDs) provided in the file during the upload. The Accounts are appended with Lattice Data Cloud with the help of the Lattice Matcher. Once the files are imported, the progress can be tracked from the Data Process and Analysis section that gives show you the list of running and completed jobs along with their Reports.
The whole process can be automated for Daily, Weekly and Monthly imports scheduled across all objects. Each object may have a slightly different configuration requirement. You may go through the import section of each object in this guide.
The Import Data functionality can be found on the My Data page. The button is highlighted in the below image.
Clicking the highlighted button takes you to the Data Processing and Analysis page. Capabilities that this page supports is
1. Creating Import Templates on each object. An Import Template is nothing but the field mapping of your data file to Lattice fields. It help you configure how the input file should be interpreted by Atlas
2. Manually importing data from UI for each object.
3. Information you will need to setup recurring imports on each object. You will be able to generate the automation credentials and also find the automated import locations for each object.
4. Editing templates in case there are any changes in your input files.
5. Current data stats of your tenant on the header.
Below is a screen shot of the product page.