When companies visit TrustRadius to research your products, competitors, and product categories, their activity can be leveraged as valuable intent data for your sales and marketing teams. Integrating this data in Rev.Up allows you create new accounts based on these intent signals to target in your sales and marketing campaigns.
TrustRadius Intent data reflects individuals whose IP address is identifiable with high confidence. This data will be updated daily in Rev.Up. Rev.Up will utilize Identity Resolution to either match the intent data to an existing account or create a new record. Upon initial configuration, the connection will backfill the last 90 days of intent data into Rev.Up.
- Must have an active TrustRadius intent data subscription for a category or product to receive Buyer Intent signals. See more about pricing and packaging here.
To connect intent data from TrustRadius, you will need the API Key for the account that you would like to integrate data for. This key can be found in the TrustRadius Vendor Portal. To access the portal, go to TrustRadius. Click Vendor Solutions > Vendor Portal login. Login to your TrustRadius account.
In the side menu, click Integrations. In the top right corner, click Get API Key. Copy your API key and then login to Rev.Up.
On the Connections page in Rev.Up, create a new connection and select TrustRadius.
Enter the API Key and click Authenticate.
Your new TrustRadius Connection will be created and appear on the Connection page.
TrustRadius Intent data will be available for segmentation in Rev.Up following the new Processing and Analysis (P&A) job.
TrustRadius Intent Data Available
This intent data will be available in to build segments using the account activity attributes.
The following fields will be available for querying:
- Date - The date that the intent activity took place.
- Product - Products that visitors on TrustRadius are researching, including your products and competitor products.
- Category - Categories that appear in your TrustRadius intent data. Filtering by a Category includes all accounts researching any products in the category and accounts researching the category itself.
- Vendor - Vendors that sell the products that visitors on TrustRadius are researching.
- Activity Type - This is the specific type of content or feature that a visitor engaged with when researching a product or category.
When a buyer views a product listing page.
When a buyer saves a product to their saved products list.
When a buyer clicks the “Comparisons” navigation on a product listing.
When a buyer views a product comparison page. A comparison event can contain one, two, or three products.
|When a buyer clicks the “Reviews” navigation on a product listing.
When a buyer views a specific review page for a product.
When a buyer clicks the “Share” icon to share a specific product review.
When a buyer views the “Pricing” page for a product.
When a buyer clicks the “Pricing” navigation on a product listing.
|Product Paid CTA
|When a buyer clicks on a paid CTA for a product to navigate to the vendor’s website.
|Product Pricing Link
|When a buyer clicks on a pricing link for a product to navigate to the vendor’s website.
|When a buyer clicks the “Product Details” navigation on a product listing.
|When a buyer clicks the “FAQs” navigation on a product listing.
|When a buyer clicks the “Features Scorecard” navigation on a product listing.
|When a buyer views the “Alternatives” (Competitors) page.
|When a buyer views a category page.
|Category Top Rated
|When a buyer views the “Top Rated” page for a category.
|When a buyer views the “Products” page for a category.
|When a buyer views the “FAQ” page for a category.