Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you would like to be notified and participate in the BETA program as soon as the new integration is launched!
G2 Buyer Intent provides data about buyers researching your product across G2. These intent signals can be triggered by interaction with your product profile page, comparisons between your product and a competitor, or viewing alternatives to a product in a shared G2 product category.
Integrating this data in Rev.Up will allow you create new accounts based on the trigger signals mentioned above so your sales and marketing teams can target the accounts interested in your products. This data will be updated daily in Rev.Up. Rev.Up will utilize Identity Resolution to either match the intent data to an existing account or create a new record. Upon initial configuration, the connection will backfill the last 90 days of intent data into Rev.Up.
- Your product’s G2 plan determines the types of Buyer Intent signals you receive. You must be subscribed to at least the Pro plan to receive Buyer Intent signals from G2. Learn more about your G2 account and plan here.
- Your G2 account must have access to the products on G2 to retrieve the API Token.
To connect intent data from G2, you must have the API Token(s) for the product(s) that you would like to integrate data for. These tokens can be found under the "API Tokens & Apps" section of your G2 account.
On the Connections page in Rev.Up, create a new connection and select "G2".
Enter the API Token and the Product Name and click "Authenticate".
Your new G2 Connection will be created and appear on the Connection page. Repeat these steps again for each G2 product listing you wish to incorporate intent data for.
Your G2 Buyer Intent data will be available for segmentation in Rev.Up following the new Processing and Analysis (P&A) job.
G2 Buyer Intent Data Available
This intent data will be available in to build segments using the account activity attributes. The following fields will be available for querying:
- Date - the date at which intent signals were received for an account on your G2 product profile.
- Product - the product for which G2 Buyer Intent signals were triggered. This will be the product name entered when creating the connection.
- Buying Stage - evaluates your buyer's journey across G2 using multiple funnel-dependent factors, including page engagement and signal type.
|The buyer is exploring how different products might address their needs, but is not likely to have an in-depth understanding of your product category.
|Supply general education materials about your product and attempt to gain an understanding of the buyer’s specific needs.
|The buyer is considering a product in your category, but has not defined a short list of products.
|Demonstrate how your product can directly satisfy their requirements.
|The buyer is ready to purchase a product.
|Actively differentiate your product from your competitors.
- Activity Level - a measure of a buyer's general activity on G2 by aggregating buyer activity data, such as time spent per page and the total number of pages visited.
|The buyer is conducting preliminary research but is not yet ready to make a purchase.
|Consider adding the buyer to a nurture campaign.
|The buyer is actively researching your product.
|Add the buyer to your outreach lists and engage them within a week.
|The buyer is in the purchasing process.
|Engage with the buyer immediately.