Setting up a connection to Pardot is one time activity and enables you to launch campaigns to Pardot.
Follow the steps below to gather Pardot credentials required for the connection..
You will need the following input information to create a Pardot connection:
- Your username used to access Pardot
- The password for that username
- Whether the Salesforce environment is sandbox or production
- Whether the Pardot environment is sandbox or production
- Business Unit ID : 18-charater Pardot Business Unit ID, that you can find in your Salesforce account. To grab your Business Unit ID log into your Salesforce Account go to Setup page (1). Search for Pardot Account Set-up (2) and you will see the Business Unit ID on right-hand side of your screen as shown in the screenshot below (3).