Marketing teams need to know how and where their target contacts are engaging with their campaigns, so they can track and report progress and improve their outcomes. The Account 360 Dashboard surfaces all engagement journey data across the buying cycle of a contact, enabling marketing teams to see how contacts at their target accounts are interacting with their campaigns.
The Contact List view in the Account 360 Dashboard allows users to quickly see all Contacts linked to an Account alongside their engagement activity and any other appended data.
Note: It is strongly recommended to have Identity Resolution and import connectors for all 1st and 3rd party data including Intent, Marketing Automation, and CRM setup to get the most out of the Account 360 Dashboard.
Having a view of the contacts behind your target accounts is critical in assessing a campaign's success. The Contact List in the Account 360 Dashboard displays all Contacts that are linked to a specific Account in D&B Lattice or Buyer Insights. The Contact List merges 1st and 3rd party data across all of your sources, such as Intent, Marketing Automation (e.g. Marketo or Eloqua), and Opportunity Data (e.g. Salesforce).
To view your Contact List:
- Open a Segment and click on the Accounts tab
- Use the search bar to pull up a specific Account and click on the account name to open up the Account 360 Dashboard
- Click on the 'Contacts' tab in the upper-left hand corner to view the Contact List
How to Filter and Sort Contacts
Use the "Engagement Activity Filter" and "Opt-Out" dropdowns to select the activity types and opt-out status that you want to filter your Contacts by.
Requirements for Contact Lists:
- Identity Resolution, which matches and removes duplicate data from your systems
- Contact List View must be created and accessible
- Buyer Insights Version 4.29+