Lattice now supports a new type of Outreach campaign called Outreach Tasks campaign launch. This can be used to alert the SDRs about Accounts and Contacts.
Outreach tasks campaign works in the following way:
- SDRs or marketing Ops can set up the segment criteria in Lattice including – accounts that are showing intent on a topic, accounts or contacts where there are certain marketing activities, accounts or contacts that have reached a certain sales opportunity stage etc.
- A campaign is set-up in Lattice to launch to Outreach on a required frequency (daily, weekly, monthly or once) which will create account or contact tasks and assign it to that account or contact’s SDR owner.
With this, when SDRs log into their Outreach they will see a task on their dashboard. The task will also contain description, priority as set-up in the Lattice – helping them to distinguish it from rest of their tasks.
Before launching campaigns to Outreach please make sure to :
1) Create a campaign. Please click here to read about how to create a campaign.
2) Create a connection to Outreach. Please click here to read about how to create a campaign.
How to launch Outreach Tasks campaign
Step 1: Select the campaign and click Launch in Outreach tile
Step 2: Configure the Tasks created in Outreach from Launch Settings
- Select the Account level tasks or Contact level Tasks to identify if you want to tasks created for Accounts or Prospects in Outreach.
- Provide a task description to help an SDR understand why the task was created and what to do next.
- Assign the Prospect Owner field to a field on your Lattice account object.
For e.g. Lattice recommends this account/contact because there is an intent <intent name used in your segment>. Prospect this account/contact to understand if there is a fit.