This article provides a step by step walkthrough of using D&B Lattice to deliver your accounts to an audience on The Trade Desk (TTD).
Step 1: Create a connection to The Trade Desk
In D&B Lattice connection page, select The Trade Desk and click “Create”.
Provide the following input values:
- Include data cost with media cost : Select this checkbox only if you have Pay-As-You-Go type of payment option as per your agreement with D&B. Note: If you have an AMC agreement with D&B then this checkbox should be left empty.
- Name: A connector name that will help you to identify the The Trade Desk connector
- Advertiser ID: Your unique identifier in The Trade Desk platform (mandatory when "include data cost with media cost is NOT selected)
- Encryption Key: Your unique identifier in The Trade Desk platform (mandatory when "include data cost with media cost is NOT selected)
- Partner ID : Your unique partner ID ((mandatory when "include data cost with media cost is selected)
Step 2: Launching campaigns to The Trade Desk
From the campaign dashboard, Click the launch button on the The Trade Desk connection.
In the launch settings, you will able to:
- Limit the audiences to users who perform a specific job function or at a specific level. This ensures that you are not targeting everyone who works for the company.
- Select the audience in The Trade Desk – you will be able to select from the previously used audiences or create a new audience in The Trade Desk.
- Expand DUNS targeting to include all DUNS in a family tree that share a domain with an account in your segment.
The Trade Desk activation connector is available for beta testers. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more information!