Release Date: 4/27/2023
Scheduled Delete Jobs
Rev.Up users have a new tool available to manage account and contact records in the CDP. Set up a scheduled delete job to automatically remove unwanted accounts or contacts from a selected segment on a reoccurring schedule. Learn more about creating scheduled delete jobs here. Please note this feature is only available in the new Rev.Up experience.
Updated Subscription Page
Over the next few releases, you'll be introduced to the new and improved Subscription Page. The page will feature enhanced activity tracking and allow you to customize your Rev.Up experience. Learn more here.
Minor Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Increased text field character limit to 2048 characters
- Increased Rev.Up CDP login timeout to 3 hours
- Improved deduplication process between the Explore Module and CDP
- Improved field mapping experience for date fields and Marketo marketing activity
- Fixed a bug with the "Created Date" curated attribute
Please sign in to leave a comment.