Release Date: 3/16/23
- The object and connection name are now indicated at the top of the field mapping page.
- In the P&A Jobs page, the source (ex: Salesforce Opportunities) of data imports will be labeled next to the file name.
- Required fields for event data and campaigns are now highlighted.
- All custom activity attributes will be available for segmentation from S3 connections.
- The segment name is now listed on the segment building page.
- Added the ability to filter based on ISP Companies.
- 2017 NAICS code are replaced with 2022 NAICS code.
- Covid data is no longer supported.
Rev.Up Ads Manager
Frequency and Recency Capping are now available in RevUp Ads Manager
- This allows marketers to ensure that target customers do not become over saturated with seeing the same ad multiple times in a day.
- Frequency capping determines how many times an ad is shown.
- Recency capping determines how often an ad is shown.
- Example: A Marketer can determine they want to show the ad 10 times in a day but only 1 per hour for a given user. Ads Manager will ensure that within the given hour the same ad is not shown to the user.
Dayparting is also available in Ads Manager
- Day parting allows marketers to control the scheduling of ads by day of the week, and time of day, in order to optimize performance.
- Now, marketers will be able to ensure they are showing the ads only when they anticipate their target audiences will be online to see the ads and receive maximum returns on their ad spend.
- Minor Target & Exclusion list updates:
- Target Companies tab renamed to List of Visiting Companies
- Added banner better explaining how to exclude companies from Web reporting
Please sign in to leave a comment.