Release Date: 4/6/2023
MSIGHTS for Ad campaign performance reports
Rev.Up has now partnered with a company called MSIGHTS to power ad campaign performance reports. MSIGHTS shall pull the ad campaign performance metrics from customer's ad account on behalf of Rev.Up and send the data to Rev.Up after making necessary transformations. This enables Rev.Up to easily show the campaign performance metrics such as number of impressions, clicks, Ad spend etc. on Rev.Up reporting dashboard.
For Rev.Up Ads customers, using campaign performance reports is now very easy because they no longer have to set-up UTM codes, VI pixel etc. to get the reporting. It has all come down to just one step of giving right access permission to their Ad accounts and everything else happens automatically.
Please click here to read more.
One-Off Delete Feature Enhancements
Users are now able to delete data for the new event based objects that are supported (Marketing Activity, Opportunities, Sales Events, Tasks). The one-off delete experience has been enhanced to be more user friendly and allow for user-created Id's to be selected for deletion of account/contact records. Read more about the one-off delete feature here.
D&B Buyer Intent "Talking Point" Attribute Added
D&B Buyer Intent data flowing into the CDP will now include a new attribute - the "Talking Point." This is the top keyword (from the keyword file used to create the model) that resulted in an account demonstrating intent. Please note, this attribute is only available as an activity attribute in the new Rev.Up experience.
Rev.Up for Web Reporting Dashboard
Renamed metrics across the Overview tab:
- "No of Visits" metric was renamed to "Number of Page Views"
- "Visits Matched to DUNS" metric was renamed to "Page Views Matched to D-U-N-S"
- "Non-ISP Traffic" metric was renamed to "Identified Business Traffic"
- "Total Unique Non-ISP Companies" metric was renamed to "Total Unique Identified Businesses"
- Bottom two rows of metrics were re-arranged for an improved flow
- Match Type filter removed from the Companies Visited tab of the web report
- Tooltips added to all metrics on the Overview tab to better interpret the dataset
Rev.Up Ads Manager
The Accounts engagement report in Ads Manager now has more details.
- Marketers can now see the breakdown of metrics by campaigns.
- When users go to the account report by default it will show the list of all accounts that have engagement with all Ads manager campaigns which are in the tenant.
- If user applies a one or more campaigns filters in campaign page and then navigates to account page, then all accounts related to the filtered campaigns are shown. The report now offers a further break-down within those filtered campaigns.
Click here to learn more about Account engagement report in Ads Manager.
Additionally, Ads Manager now offers the ability to target by Inventory and Device Types.
- In the Strategy section, the Inventory Type selections are: App & Web, App Only, Web Only
- The Device Type selections are: Desktop, Tablets, Mobile, CTV
Click here to learn more about D&B Rev.Up Ads Manager.
Minor Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Reduced number of email alerts for pageview/accounts overages : Rev.Up will send email alerts only when customers reach 75%, 85%, 90%, 100% milestones of their subscription levels and they will also receive only one email per every milestone.
- For S3 Connection Sources, users are able to upload a csv file directly from the UI to use for both field mappings and to perform a one-off data import. Users will still be able to select files from your S3 folders as well.
- Enhancements to the activity attributes dropdowns in the query builder.