Release Date: 3/2/23
General bug fixes and maintenance, in addition to user interface updates across the below sections:
- When a user maps a field from a source, the bubble containing the field will update to show that the field has been used and turn blue. If the user unmaps the field down the road, the field will return to its default color, which is white.
- This behavior will be honored across all connection and object types.
Rev.Up for Ads - Embedded DSP
- 'Total Reach' will be changed to 'Total Impressions' for Campaign/Account/Placement reports
Rev.Up Ads Manager
New features for RevUp Ads:
- Video creatives can now be uploaded in Ads Manager:
- Video has been added as a new creative type for campaigns.
- Video creatives can drive higher quality traffic, lead to better engagement, and qualify ads for more placements.
- Customers can preview video ads within the preview tool.
- Also, a new Publisher Placement report is available.
- Campaign Managers are now able to view a report of which Publishers Placements served the ads.
- The Publisher domain report enable marketers to know where their ad placements have occurred.
- The report identifies the performance (Impressions, Clicks, CTR, Cost, CPM, etc.) at each publisher.
- These performance metrics allow marketers to optimize their campaigns and create allow lists or block lists for future campaigns.