As part of Dun & Bradstreet’s ongoing investment to improve our clients’ experiences, we plan to migrate our users from the legacy Rev.Up CDP experience to the new Rev.Up experience by Q2 of 2023.
New Features Included
- Automated, Self-Serve Data Import - Seamlessly create new connections to Salesforce, Marketo, and Eloqua directly through the CDP - all you need are your system's credentials! Connect with any other system using an automated AWS S3 connection.
- Import Time Series Event Data - Various types of event data (including opportunities, marketing activity, sales events, and tasks) are now supported through our automated import connections.
- Import Custom Fields for Event Data - with the new data import experience, you are now able to map custom fields for your event objects!
- New Navigation Menu and UI - The navigation menu now runs across the top span of the page, maximizing room for your work and helping small screens better handle the platform. Read more about the new UI features.
- Modernized Segmentation Experience - attribute selection is now supported on the query builder itself, with account-, contact-, and segment-specific attribute selection modals. You are also now able to use segments as attributes.
- Build Flexible Segments Using Event Data - The new activity query feature allows you to be much more flexible when segmenting with event data. Utilize custom fields for your events and choose any timeframe you want!
- Faster P&A Jobs - Data processing times have been reduced 20-30%!
We currently do not support migrations to the new Rev.Up CDP experience for customers utilizing product bundles and transactions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.