Release Date: 2/16/23
Migration to New Rev.Up Experience
By Q2 of 2023, we aim to migrate our customers using the legacy Rev.Up CDP experience to the new Rev.Up experience. This new experience will include both the modernized segmentation user interface and access to the automated data import connections. Find out more details about the new Rev.Up Experience here. Please reach out to your customer success team if you have any questions about your migration.
[BETA] On-site Website Personalization for D&B Rev.Up ABX
Website personalization enables customers to deliver dynamic and tailored digital experience to their priority audiences who visit their websites. Providing customers with a unique experience and relevant information based on their individual wants, needs, and interests solidifies relationships and increases engagement.
Solution Value Proposition
There are three core benefits Rev-up customers would get from on-site web personalization:
- on-site personalization within Rev-up platform
- target prioritized audiences
- customize web experience for website visitors
- allows direct access to customers’ 1st party and 3rd party D&B data stored in CDP
Solution Scope :
- VI API integration with CDP
- VI API response to include personalization data attributes
- Segment name is a default return attribute
- CDP to host a table to hold personalization data
- Rev-up UI to have a self-serve on-site personalization configuration
Minor Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Before leaving the segment creation process, users are given the chance to save that segment.
- Fixed bug related to the Created Source curated attributes in the Query Builder